Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that we cannot treat) are:
- Those under 18 years of age
- If you have an existing eyebrow tattoo, you must send us a picture before booking an appointment so we can determine your eligibility. (e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must strictly follow all pre and post care instructions.
- You must read the contraindications below so you can determine if you are eligible for microblading. Certain conditions will require a written doctors consent form.
- We cannot guarantee 100% of the results due to varying skin and health conditions.
- Once service is completed, no Refunds will be issued.
- Payments will only be accepted via Debit and Credit card (ID Required)
- We DO NOT accept checks.
- Diabetes (Unless there is a signed doctors consent form) (Test Patch will require a extra charge)
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
- People with allergies to makeup or colours
- Those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Are a hemophiliac
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin.
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
- Flu or Cold: Please stay home, reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu or sinus/respiratory infection.
- Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome or procedure may not be effective.
- Cancers/Chemotherapy: Doctor’s clearance may be necessary.
- Laser eye surgery: Wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
- Juvederm or other “fillers”: Get permanent makeup first or ask your juvederm tech for clearance.
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eye lift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months.
- Eyelash extensions: AFTER permanent makeup, not before. Or remove them before your procedure. Pinkeye: As soon as their infection has cleared, medication completed.
- Cold Sores: Clients with a history of cold sores need to pre-medicate with an anti-viral drug (Zoviraz, Valtrex, or Acyclovir) prior to a lip coloring procedure. – Consult with your Doctor
Please contact us at (310) 356-7392 or email@example.com for further assistance.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME
VIOLATIONS TO ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE EXCLUDES US FROM LIABILITY