A boutique style tattoo shop, we specialize in minimalist tattoos. Focusing on custom designs and artistically rendered pieces, Valentina quickly established herself as a place of excellence, quality, and safety.
- Does it hurt?
Yes, it does but it’s a bearable pain.
- How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
You have to be 18 to get a tattoo and you need to present us with a valid picture ID with your date of birth visible (passport or driving licence preferable).
- Can I get a white tattoo?
Yes you can, however you need to know that the white ink is barely visible on the skin and it might fade over time.
- Can I get an allergic reaction to the tattoo ink?
We only use hypoallergenic inks that have been tested and are not harmful for the skin. All our inks are suitable for vegans.
- Do you use disposable needles?
Yes, we use sterilised disposable, single use needles exclusively.
- How long does it take for a new tattoo to heal?
Usually it takes approximately two weeks to heal if you follow the recommended aftercare procedures.
- Can I use the gym/sauna/swimming pool/sunbed after getting a new tattoo?
It is advisable to avoid these completely during the healing process in order to avoid infection and the fading of colours.
- Do you do tattoos in a sterile/hygienic environment?
Yes, our studio is fully licenced by the local authority and corresponds with all Health and Safety regulations.