Pre Procedure Instructions
Please refrain from:
- Vitamin E
- And or Blood thinners.
For 5 days prior to your session.
Should you experience any discomfort, you may take an aspirin-free medication such as regular or extra strength Tylenol. (Please consult with your doctor)
- DO NOT take the pain medication while driving, working, or operating any machinery due to drowsiness.
- DO NOT take any medication that contains aspirin for 10 days.
- Slight bleeding or Oozing may occur from the treated area; this is completely normal, and will subside within 24 hours.
- Allow the area to be open to the air as much as possible (NO LONG SUN EXPOSURE FOR 6 WEEKS)
- Slight redness/tenderness can occur following the procedure typically lasts a couple of days.
- AVOID steam rooms, saunas, swimming, hot tubs and chlorine (chlorine can generally speed up the fading in the area treated.) NO harsh chemical procedures hone directly to the treated area for 4 weeks following the procedure.
- DO NOT pick, rub, scratch, pull off any scabs on the treated area following the procedure.
- AVOID the use of Minoxidil, Formula Z82 or Rogaine directly on the treated area for a month after the procedure.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME