REMOVAL BEFORE CARE
- Fillers or Botox should be done 6 weeks prior to your procedure and 6 weeks after your procedure.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands the pores.
- No Sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure.
- Do not have a tan/sunburn on your face prior to your procedure.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your procedure.
- Do NOT take blood thinners (Aspirin, Coumadin, Tylenol, Niacin, Ibuprofen) 72 hours prior to your procedure.
- You must have written permission from your physician if you are taking Coumadin or Heparin.
- You MUST be off Retin-A, Retinol, or Retinoids for 7 days prior to your procedure and avoid using on or around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely.
- You have to be off Accutane for 1 year.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to your procedure, this will minimize any oozing or swelling after the procedure.
- Getting a procedure while on your menstrual cycle can make you hypersensitive at the procedure.
- If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, the procedure will be rescheduled until the blemish or area of concern is gone.
- Come without any makeup.
- Removal procedure normally requires multiple treatment sessions. For best results, clients will be required to return for at least one retouch appointment. This will take place 4 to 6 weeks after the initial procedure. Those with oily skin may require an additional touch up. .
- Although numbing cream is used during the procedure, sensitivity or discomfort may still be felt. Skin may be red and/or swollen after the procedure
- Where possible, try to avoid the following herbs and spices prior to your appointment: Black pepper, Cardamom, any member of the Zingiberaceae (Ginger) family, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Garlic, Horseradish, Mustard
- No electrolysis for at least 5 days before the procedure
- Exfoliating treatments such as microdermabrasion should not be performed within 2 weeks prior to procedure
- Chemical and laser peels should be avoided no less than 6 weeks prior to procedure
- Patients prone to cold sores/fever blisters should take an antiviral prior to treatment
- Hormone therapies can affect pigmentation and/or cause sensitivity
The following medical conditions require a note from your doctor giving consent
Diabetes Type 1 and 2, high blood pressure, autoimmune disease, thyroid / Graves’ disease Any other medical condition that causes slow healing or a high risk of infection
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
For more information you can contact us at: (310) 356-7392 or email@example.com