If you are looking for excellent service, the latest fashion in jewelry, and a luxury piercing destination, look no further. We care about the quality, health and safety, and privacy for our clients and we are proud to say that following these three simple rules.
- Do I need an appointment?
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are by appointment only. This can be scheduled via our website! There are a few things to keep in mind prior to coming in.
- We are not providing any service that requires mask removal.
- Masks are required at all times during your appointment.
- Only one person per appointment.
- Temperature check and hand washing/sanitizing required.
- If you’re feeling ill, please reschedule.
- Do I need my ID?
Yes, you are required to bring a government issued ID to your appointment. This includes a passport, driver’s license, and state ID. The NYC Identification Card is NOT accepted. Copies/photos of IDs are not accepted.
- If I’m running late, what do I do?
Please call us! We allow a ten minute grace period so let us know in advance. However, if you are more than ten minutes late we may charge a cancellation fee which is listed in our appointment information.
- Can I bring my own jewelry to get pierced?
No. We are here to provide the safest piercing experience possible. In order to do so, we use brand new, high quality pieces of jewelry. Since we cannot guarantee the material of outside jewelry, we cannot guarantee the safety of using it as we can with our trusted vendors.