What is Microblading?
Micro-blading is semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hair and create bolder, natural-looking brows. Together we design a brow which is totally bespoke to you – your colour will be mixed from the highest quality pigments just for you. This requires no tattoo gun and no ink- you can hardly believe it’s not real hair. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. The entire process takes only 2 hours and there is no down time. A touch up is required once 1-3 months after initial procedure.
V MICROBLADING PROCESS
Micro-blading is semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hair and create bolder, natural-looking brows.
V 3D MICROBLADING DOUBLE
A Hybrid of Microblading plus shading. Great for added density and extra full.: Microblading & Shading Session: Microblading & Shading Session: Microblading & Shading Session
The new semi permanent make-up technology gives you the natural look that every woman yearns for. You save a great deal of time without having to re-draw your eyebrows everyday, and still looking good 24/7. Spare the hassle of pencilling, tinting and brow powder make-up – and waste no time on making that perfect arch. This procedure can be used to thicken, and/or darken your existing eyebrows but because of the highly realistic nature of the hair strokes it is also ideal for clients with little or no real eyebrow hair. Microblading can be used to replace brows lost due to chemotherapy, alopecia, and other medical conditions.
The Microblading procedure can completely change the structure and appearance of your face. Well-shaped eyebrows have been proven to refine the shape of the face, open and lift the eyes and give a fresher, more youthful appearance overall.
Many of our clients say their lives have been changed by the confidence their new brows give them. Not to mention the time saved struggling with brow products each morning! No more Smudged Brows
MICROBLADING BEFORE CARE
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
For complete information please click below:PRE PROCEDURE MICROBLADING
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
For complete information please click below:AFTER CARE MICROBLADING
MICROBLADING PRICE LIST
- V Micro: Microblading Session + Touchup –
$600.00. NOW $350.00
- V 3D Microblading Double: Microblading & Shading Session + Touch up –
$800.00. NOW $400.00
- Test Patch – $50.00
- Extra Touch up – $180.00
- Less than a year touch up – $150.00
- 12 month touch up – $200.00 (For existing clients only)
- 14 months or more touch up – $250.00 (For existing clients only)
NOTE: All styles require at least 2 sessions, initial and touch up session to achieve the desired result. However, some might need 2nd touch up session due to pigment resistant skin.
Beautiful caring person. I was very nervous and she was extremely calming and reassuring. She talked me through everything and made me feel comfortable. I loved my eyebrows so much I am now my eyeliner. — Yvette Bookout
Today I went for my eyebrow touch up after getting my eyebrows microbladed five weeks ago...Valentina provided me with after care instructions to ensure the proper healing process took place. I followed the instructions and ended up with no scabbing! Valentina’s professionalism and patience with trying to get my crazy eyebrows to my satisfactory was stellar!! She is AMAZING!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love my eyebrows! — Alicia Edwards
Great experience 🙂 My lips look amazing! — Alexandria Eissinger
Super nice.. talks you through everything when she is microblading. Shows you when she open the blade and material.. she make sure you are comfortable during the process. Can wait to get my touch up 6 weeks from now. — Eva Vazquez