Microblading for men? Yes! It is definitely a thing.
If you’ve invested heavily in eyebrow fillers, pencils and gels to try and battle your botched brows, but you’re still struggling to solve this common male grooming conundrum, you may be interested to find out the benefits of eyebrow microblading. This growingly popular treatment amongst modern day men, costing around $600 could just give your cosmetic game lift off. Patchy, uneven or even non-existent brows could be something to write off your bathroom to-do list every morning.
It’s important to note that men’s eyebrow microblading is a semi-permanent solution for gentlemen struggling with underperforming brows. The procedure involves pigments being implanted under the skin of the brow with a specialist tool. Whilst it is essentially a form of tattooing hairs on this area to effectively mirror the alignment and position of real follicles, microblading isn’t actually as painful as you might think and instead simply feels like small, mildly painful scratches. (A topical anaesthetic is used to numb the area, and make any pain less sensible or completely numb)
The new semi permanent make-up technology gives you the natural look that every man yearns for. You save a great deal of time without having to re-draw your eyebrows everyday, and still looking good 24/7. Spare the hassle of pencilling, tinting and brow powder make-up – and waste no time on filling in the perfect bushy brow. This procedure can be used to thicken, and/or darken your existing eyebrows but because of the highly realistic nature of the hair strokes it is also ideal for clients with little or no real eyebrow hair. Microblading can be used to replace brows lost due to chemotherapy,alopecia, and other medical conditions.
The Microblading procedure can completely change the structure and appearance of your face. Well-shaped eyebrows have been proven to refine the shape of the face, open and lift the eyes and give a fresher, more youthful appearance overall.
Many of our clients say their lives have been changed by the confidence their new brows give them. Not to mention the time saved struggling with brow products each morning! No more empty brows!
MICROBLADING PRICE LIST
- Men Micro: Microblading Session + Touchup –
- Men Micro: Yearly Touch Up (12-16 months):
NOTE: All procedures require at least 2 sessions, initial and touch up session to achieve the desired result. However, some might need 2nd touch up session due to pigment resistant skin.
MICROBLADING BEFORE CARE
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
For complete information please click below:BEFORE CARE
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
For complete information please click below:AFTER CARE
PLEASE NOTE Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
For Complete information please click belowTerms & Conditions
Please contact us at (310) 356-7392 or email@example.com for further assistance.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME