Lip liner with blend or full lip colour.
How lovely to have beautifully shaped full lips that all you need is a little lip gloss.
Many of us lack lip definition and symmetry and with age our lips can become paler and thinner. Perfectly symmetrical fuller lips can be created with a lip liner with blend or full lip colour. There is a choice from the most soft, subtle natural colours to stronger deeper shades-the choice is yours.
Imagine not worrying about lipstick coming off, continually re-applying and lipstick bleed.
If you suffer from cold sores we advise you to take a course of anti virals prior to your first appointment.
Lips Price List
$450 NOW $290
$500 NOW $320
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Included
Lips Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Lips will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
*Please note that after PMU you cannot give blood for 4 months.
For Complete information please click below
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please contact us at (310) 356-7392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME
Beautiful caring person. I was very nervous and she was extremely calming and reassuring. She talked me through everything and made me feel comfortable. I loved my eyebrows so much I am now my eyeliner. — Yvette Bookout
Today I went for my eyebrow touch up after getting my eyebrows microbladed five weeks ago...Valentina provided me with after care instructions to ensure the proper healing process took place. I followed the instructions and ended up with no scabbing! Valentina’s professionalism and patience with trying to get my crazy eyebrows to my satisfactory was stellar!! She is AMAZING!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love my eyebrows! — Alicia Edwards
Great experience 🙂 My lips look amazing! — Alexandria Eissinger
Super nice.. talks you through everything when she is microblading. Shows you when she open the blade and material.. she make sure you are comfortable during the process. Can wait to get my touch up 6 weeks from now. — Eva Vazquez