EYEBROWS BEFORE CARE
• Fillers or Botox should be done 6 weeks prior to your procedure and 6 weeks after your procedure.
• Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat expands the pores.
• No Sun, sweating, or tanning prior to the procedure.
• Do not have a tan/sunburn on your face prior to your procedure.
• If you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your procedure.
• Do NOT take blood thinners (Aspirin, Coumadin, Tylenol, Niacin, Ibuprofen) 72 hours prior to your procedure.
• You must have written permission from your physician if you are taking Coumadin or Heparin.
• You MUST be off Retin-A, Retinol, or Retinods for 7 days prior to your procedure and avoid using on or around
the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely.
• You have to be off Accutane for 1 year.
• Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to your procedure, this will minimize any oozing or swelling after the procedure.
• Getting a procedure while on your menstrual cycle can make you hypersensitive at the procedure.
• If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin
imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, the procedure will be rescheduled until the blemish or area of
concern is gone.
• Come without any makeup.