Lip liner with blend or full lip colour.
How lovely to have beautifully shaped full lips that all you need is a little lip gloss.
Many of us lack lip definition and symmetry and with age our lips can become paler and thinner. Perfectly symmetrical fuller lips can be created with a lip liner with blend or full lip colour. There is a choice from the most soft, subtle natural colours to stronger deeper shades-the choice is yours.
Imagine not worrying about lipstick coming off, continually re-applying and lipstick bleed.
If you suffer from cold sores we advise you to take a course of anti virals prior to your first appointment.
Lips Price List
Full Lips: $500
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Free
Lips Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Lips will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
*Please note that after PMU you cannot give blood for 4 months.