More defined eyes makes a difference to your whole face.
You can choose to have eyelash enhancement which is a series of dots in the lash line to create the appearance of more lashes or choose to have a thin eyeliner for a natural definition or create a stronger thicker look to give the appearance of liquid eyeliner.
It is up to you to have top, bottom or both top and bottom enhancement or eyeliner.
There is a choice of pigment colour options-not just black. There are shades of brown, ebony and grey to suit all ages and styles, of course you can always have black!
Eyeliner Price List
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Free
Eyeliner Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Eyeliner will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
*Please note that after PMU you cannot give blood for 4 months.