Permanent make-up, also known as micropigmentation, is a cosmetic procedure to create long-lasting eyeliner, lipliner or eyebrow definition.
For those of us looking to add definition to our lips or eyes micropigmentation – also known as permanent or semi-permanent makeup – essentially tattooing, could offer a perfect solution.
Micropigmentation involves the use of very fine tattooing needles to apply pigment into the skin. The pigment is always custom blended to match the desired colour and can by used for various cosmetic and medical enhancements. Due to natural mild fading after treatment clients sometimes requires a couple of treatments before the colour match gives a lasting result.
Cosmetic micropigmentation can be used to enhance faint eyebrows, thicken eyelashes or give definition and colour to the lips. Applied correctly you may never need to use an eye pencil or wear lipstick again
Permanent Eyebrows Makeup (Micropigmentation)
Eyebrows : $450
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Free
Eyebrow Micropigmentation Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
Eyebrow Micropigmentation Aftercare
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Eyebrow Micropigmentation will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
*Please note that after PMU you cannot give blood for 4 months.