More defined eyes makes a difference to your whole face.
You can choose to have eyelash enhancement which is a series of dots in the lash line to create the appearance of more lashes or choose to have a thin eyeliner for a natural definition or create a stronger thicker look to give the appearance of liquid eyeliner.
It is up to you to have top, bottom or both top and bottom enhancement or eyeliner.
There is a choice of pigment colour options-not just black. There are shades of brown, ebony and grey to suit all ages and styles, of course you can always have black!
Upper and Lower Eyeliner: $500
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Included
Lower OR Upper Eyeliner: $300
Touch up Visit (Within 2 months) Included
Eyeliner Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Eyeliner will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Please contact us at (310) 356-7392 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THE SERVICE TO ANYONE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME