What Is Microblading?
Micro-blading is semi-permanent pigment that’s pushed into the surface of the skin with a fine blade to mimic the growth of your already existing hair and create bolder, natural-looking brows. Together we design a brow which is totally bespoke to you – your colour will be mixed from the highest quality pigments just for you. This requires no tattoo gun and no ink- you can hardly believe it’s not real hair. To keep discomfort to a minimum, anesthetic creams are used before and during the procedure. The entire process takes only 2 hours and there is no down time. A touch up is required once 1-3 months after initial procedure.
The new semi permanent make-up technology gives you the natural look that every woman yearns for. You save a great deal of time without having to re-draw your eyebrows everyday, and still looking good 24/7. Spare the hassle of pencilling, tinting and brow powder make-up – and waste no time on making that perfect arch. This procedure can be used to thicken, and/or darken your existing eyebrows but because of the highly realistic nature of the hair strokes it is also ideal for clients with little or no real eyebrow hair. Micro-blading can be used to replace brows lost due to chemotherapy,alopecia, and other medical conditions.
The Microblading procedure can completely change the structure and appearance of your face. Well-shaped eyebrows have been proven to refine the shape of the face, open and lift the eyes and give a fresher, more youthful appearance overall.
Many of our clients say their lives have been changed by the confidence their new brows give them. Not to mention the time saved struggling with brow products each morning! No more Smudged Brows
Watch the video below to see a micro-blading treatment from start to finish!
Check out the images below to see our amazing before and after images!
Microblading Price List
Touch Up Visit (within 2 months) Free
Eyebrow Before Care
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 2-4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
*Please note that after PMU you cannot give blood for 4 months.