AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow these instructions for 10-14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of Perfect Brows. If you don’t follow these instructions, it can greatly affect your microblading results!
We have applied a liquid barrier that will stay on and protect your brows. Avoid getting anything on the brows, including water, except for cleansing as directed. You may blot for the first few hours with sterile gauze to remove any excess fluids, if necessary.
Do not pick or rub the brows. The flakes must fall off on their own or you will risk removing the color and possibly scarring.
Do not soak the treated area in the bath, pool or hot tub. For 30 days, refrain from swimming in salt water or chlorinated pools, saunas, hot yoga, steam rooms or sun beds.
- No exercise for 14 days. After 14 days – when exercising, wear a sweatband to avoid sweat on brow area.
- DO NOT use tap water. Only use Bottled Water.
- DO NOT touch it with your hands at any time. Use Gloves or a Q Tip to clean or apply the ointment.
- Do not expose treated area to direct sunlight. After healed (30 days), use a sunscreen to avoid fading from the sun.
- No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process.
- You may find that your eyebrows will scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch, DO NO SCRATCH them. You may tap them to alleviate the itch.
- If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process, pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
- Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, or any other medical procedure, please inform therapist of the procedure you have had. Procedure should only be done once the healing process is complete.
- If you are due to give blood after the procedure, please inform your nurse about the microblading treatment you have had as this might alter the results. • Call or email me with any questions or concerns
ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT RECOMMENDED
Please check for any allergies you might have towards the ingredients of this ointments, ask your pharmacist for a replacement that will suit your skin.